Stay safe, connected and secure
Resources to find a job
Social Media & Campaign Manager
The Social Media & Campaign Manager will be responsible for development and execution of our social media strategy, messaging and campaigns that support Westcon Europe’s key objectives, including new vendors, strategic in-country plans, existing vendors, multi-vendor solutions.
You will manage Westcon Europe’s social media profile in the market place, working closely with Westcon EMEA Vendor Business Leads and the local sales areas. Being aligned with our key vendor objectives. Driving consistency in our social media messaging.
Reporting into the Westcon Vendor Marketing Director EMEA.
For this role you will ideally be based in Benelux or Germany or the UK.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, manage & execute an integrated communications and social media strategy and content plan to support our company and divisional goals.
• Develop a strategic social media plan to drive increased performance through targeted social media channels - both organic and paid
• Develop and manage social media content plan and calendar. Working closely with studio, communications and PR team. Develop highly impactful and visual digital campaigns
• Support the development of content for corporate campaigns, news sites and other digital content needs
• Implement new social media management tooling (Oktapost) and processes
• Supports the production and execution of our marketing campaigns through our marketing automation platform Marketo and other relevant tools
• Supports our strategic vendor programs and business initiatives. This includes list segmentation, email and landing page templates, preference centers, forms and reporting
• Develop and manage our campaign calendar. Working closely with EMEA Vendor Management, local sales areas, studio, communications and PR team
• Develop highly impactful and visual digital campaigns, which drive customer engagement, enablement & demand
• Defines and monitors data management & GDPR compliance across the region
• Setting up landing pages and editing HTML/CSS
• Work collaboratively with key marketing stakeholders across the region to manage and optimize our Westcon Europe social media presence
• Conduct and use market intelligence, competitive analyses in the creation of strategic planning
• Contribute to revenue and ROI on marketing activities.
Thorough understanding of social media & campaign fundamentals in a B2B environment
Good understanding of technologies and market place and what tools are available to assist in execution of role.
Experienced in marketing automation technology, relevant tooling (Marketo, Adobe Suite, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
Commercial understanding of the distribution sales cycle, product lifecycle and various revenue models.
Familiarity with digital marketing goal setting and measurement using analytics tools.
Finance & Compliance:
Understand KPI & ROI and maintain effectiveness of marketing plans
Desired Skills & Attributes
Experienced and dynamic social media & campaign manager
Passionate about social media, storytelling and developing inspiring and innovative data driven communications. As well driving demand vis consistent messaging based on innovative data driven communications
Proactive and accountable
Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
Ability to report and demonstrate ROI on marketing activities
Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Relationship building and management with internal and external stakeholders
Experience in a lively sales environment
Good standard of education
Demonstrate track record of designing and delivering impactful content
Driving business via social media channels
3-5 years of experience in a similar role
Busy corporate offices
Partner sites/vendor sites
Willingness to travel
Attend corporate events
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Achievement of objectives and targets agreed with line management
Performance of social media marketing programs