One app, all things money
Resources to find a job
Service Operations Manager
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Increasing speed rate for solutions by optimising and improving processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
• Improving people performance , including rate and quality of decisions
• Owning business line metrics
• Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Making critical-business decisions: breaking down complex business cases and backing up reasoning using advanced analysis
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Graduated with a STEM/Economics/Finance degree and have 4+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
• A solid track record of achievement, you will have proven experience managing multiple high complexity projects, removing existing and potential roadblocks, and course correcting through automation & process optimisation
• You use a highly analytical approach to break down complex problems and thrive on utilising data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL, Python and Excel
• You are curious by nature and passionate in delivering high impact results
• The ability to drive business change and effectively influence stakeholders and peers alike
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.