Villa e appartamenti in affito
Resources to find a job
SEO & Content Marketing Manager
Feries is growing, join our team as SEO & Content Marketing Manager!
We are a travel technology company based in Milan. Our two websites, agriturismo.it and casevacanza.it, are the leading booking platforms for rural tourism and vacation rentals in Italy, providing every year more than 30 million visitors with great holiday accommodation.Having consolidated our position in the market, we are looking forward to our next chapter. To support us on our ambitious growth track, we are looking for a marketing and technology enthusiast to join the team as SEO & Content Marketing Manager.
Are you ready to shape the future of travel-tech in Italy and beyond?
Your future contribution:
As an SEO & Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth and boosting visibility of the Feries brands in the Italian market. You will take full ownership in the planning and execution of the SEO strategy as well as implementing your vision to drive organic growth for the Italian market, in collaboration with a team of award-winning marketers and product experts.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape Feries’s SEO and Content Marketing strategy, and to be part of a rapidly growing international travel tech company. This role will be based out of Feries office in Milan, Italy.
How you'll add value:
- Own the Italian Feries domains (casevacanza.it and agriturismo.it) – Develop and drive initiatives in order to improve organic rankings, visibility and performance
- Develop an excellent understanding of the Italian travel landscape and competition to determine new content initiatives and to improve content localisation
- Monitor and report on SEO and Content Marketing KPIs
- Work together with Developers, Inbound Marketing, and other country teams to drive improvements and growth through SEO initiatives
- Work closely with SEO Product to identify & optimise UX and conversion improvements
- Coordinate our talented freelance copywriters and translators to produce multilingual, inspiring content
- Ensure consistent tone of voice and storytelling across all brands’ content
You'll be successful in this role if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in SEO and/or content marketing
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment without losing your effectiveness
- Great interpersonal skills with experience working with stakeholders and third parties to achieve your goals and objectives
- A passion for SEO with a solid understanding of SEO ranking factors and how to use analytic tools like Search Console, Sistrix, ahrefs or SEMRush
- You are action and results-oriented: Never satisfied with the status quo – always seeking opportunities to improve
- Curious mind and pragmatic in getting things done
- An excellent understanding of the Italian travel landscape and competition
- Great attention to detail and a strong analytical mindset
- Ability to solve problems in a structured way backed by data
- Fluency in English and Italian native-level with a strong knowledge of grammar required
What we offer:
- Opportunity to have a real impact within a fast-growing industry as part of the Marketing Team
- Potential for personal and career development in a fast-paced environment
- Smart work policy, company events and start-up atmosphere
If you match these values, we look forward to receiving your resume.
We are continuing to hire for all current open positions with interviews remote
At Feries, we believe diversity is key to creating awesome teams and products, adding great value to our customer experience and to our company culture, and therefore we provide equal opportunities to candidates from all backgrounds.