Cybersecurity training reinvented.
Resources to find a job
Senior Frontend Developer
CYBR is a cybersecurity platform that mitigates & manages employee behavioral risk.
Our SaaS platform gathers data about employees through our browser extension, phishing simulation, test assessments, and integrations with password management solutions, and automatically generates actions for employees to perform based on their individual weaknesses.
CYBR will be the new standard for managing and mitigating employee risk, all through one seamless platform, whilst offering Cyber Insurance, where the premium is calculated based on the company risk score. We are headquartered in Oslo, Norway, but 40% of the tech team is employed remotely.
· Design working and high-quality software.
· Design and develop unit, integration, or automated end-to-end tests.
· Dev-test own code, check key scenarios, corner, and edge cases before changing task development status to Done.
· Play supervisory, advisory, and coaching roles for one or several Junior or/and Middle specialists to ensure the delivery of their assigned tasks thanks to guidance and peer reviews provided.
· Participate in requirements clarification sessions, raise questions about assigned task inputs and requirements, in ready-to-send form, where necessary.
· Peer-review design and code with senior-level specialists, be proactive, and request reviews instead of waiting for somebody to enforce them.
· Contribute to creating architectural and technical documentation.
· Promote clean code and superior design principles such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility and mentor others in these principles.
· Where applicable, take responsibility as feature-leader or feature-responsible for ensuring feature delivery through the whole cycle, from requirements solicitation, through implementation and dev testing, to ensuring all defects are corrected cross-stack and cross-team.
· Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
· Participate as the technical solution owner in proposal preparation efforts and perform knowledge transfer to the team lead / responsible software architect when the project starts.
· Where applicable, contribute to building and deployment automation.
· Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
· 4+ years of experience.
· Git practical experience
· Knowledge of OOP, Solid, Design Patterns
· Experience with cloud platforms
· Experience with GraphQL
· Experience with СI/CD pipelines
· Code testing, static code analyses
· Knowledge of docker
· English - upper-intermediate
· Coaching skills
· Possibility to bring relevant feedback to different personality types
· Good team player
· Openness to feedback and changes
· Result oriented
· Work without supervision