Design APIs fast, manage content easily.
Resources to find a job
People Operations Coordinator
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
So we've built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
🙏🏾 Why your role is important at Strapi
Reporting to the People Operations Manager, you will support the People team and Strapi to scale by implementing, improving, and automatizing People processes.
- You improve internal written, remote, and global communication (use of Loom, tips of the day, meeting framework document), sharing knowledge and useful remote or productivity-related information;
- You actively follow the company cadence by owning Monday Meetings presentations, remind quarterly and annual reviews...
- You’ll help us automatize onboarding and support all stakeholders involved in the process to create routines, promotions, etc.
- You support improving People data metrics (gender distribution, international workforce, ...) by providing quarterly KPIs to the Strapi team;
- You follow and update accurately the People budget (training, coworking spaces, remote equipment...). You support the creation and implementation of KPIs and communicate regularly about them to the team;
- You support the organization (logistics and operations) of company-wide Offsite & Virtual events.
- Be our employee’s point of contact for People Ops related inquiries;
- You find opportunities and solutions for improvement and efficiency that directly lead to scaling People Operations: automatize processes, share quarterly data, benchmark practices, ... (ex: Airtable);
- You support the People team to implement specific programs to drive performance, automation, scale, engagement & wellbeing (quarterly, annual review);
- You’ll support and work on D&I topics to improve diversity system, inclusion measures, develop partnerships, ecology, and social impacts topics at Strapi;
- You regularly seek both formal and informal feedback from all Strapiers in order to improve People processes and policies with Lattice, 1:1, surveys;
- You support the training policy development by benchmarking agencies and platforms, implementing and doing follow-up;
- Learning KPIs, you are continuously looking for new partnerships, and you help with the budget tracking;
- You ensure the company knowledge is organized, updated, and shared properly: DRI & AORs, communication process (slack, Monday meetings, newsletters), communication template (Notion use).
💙 About you:
- Previous experience in an international People position
- Very organized, you are methodical and solution centered
- You are able to prioritize effectively while being flexible and reliable
- You have strong attention to detail and are analytically driven
- You have great English communication skills (written and oral)
- Must have: remote experience
👾 Strapi benefits:
- Work from anywhere: we're a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
- Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Equity for everyone: we win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
- Parents on a mission: 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
- You'll always be up to date: we’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
- Grow as you are: from day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- Bi-annual off sites: we gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
- Mental health support: we offer unlimited Moka.care one-on-one sessions with certified specialists
💥 Our Talent Acquisition process:
This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
First video call with the hiring manager
Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
Closing the interview
At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.
🎉 Celebrating You being YOU!
Strapi's mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!