Ingenuity for life
Resources to find a job
Payroll Team Leader
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Payroll Team Leader – PT, AO & MZ (Maternity Cover) and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Manage the team of 7 people to ensure the smooth running of the service line, focusing on customer excellence;
- Plan resources and time within the team to ensure a balanced approach to “business as usual” tasks, project work and development;
- Ensure adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, and ensure achievement of agreed performance standards;
- Respond to non routine inquiries from stakeholders, on an escalation level;
- Ensure effective liaison with authorities and with local organization units, if necessary;
- Act as first point of escalation in order to solve operational or procedural issues;
- Support HR and Finance management in policy matters, participating in or recommending appropriate decisions as consistent with strategic direction;
- Cooperate in interdisciplinary, cross business and global corporate projects.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant fields;
- Experience of working in Payroll, ideally managing a team;
- Good understanding of the complete employee life cycle;
- Strong communication skills including being able to address key stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment;
- Knowledge of SAP as a must have and Workday as a plus;
- Fluency in English.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time