Design APIs fast, manage content easily
Resources to find a job
Global HR & Payroll Specialist
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
So we've built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
🙏🏾 Why your role is important at Strapi
Reporting to our Head of People & Talent at Strapi, you will develop and maintain HR best practices while leading domestic & global initiatives that support our employee lifecycle, being in charge of HR Legal, Compliance, Compensation & Benefits topics. These include but are not limited to:
· Manage our Global Payroll from A-Z: currently, we are working with Payfit, Oyster, Gusto, and Freelancers.
· Ensure the highest levels of accuracy of data management for all systems.
· Be the primary point of contact for day-to-day employee relations support to management and staff.
· Maintain and build on our global compensation and benefits strategy and operations and own our benefits/payroll vendor relationships
· Collaborate with our Head of Finance & Legal.
· Create and ensure the signature of all employment contracts and amendments. Collaborate with Oyster for all non-French employment contracts;
· Follow and manage trial periods (validation, renewal, interruption), sick days, days off, and public holidays;
· Manage domestic and international employee immigration and intracompany transfer experience.
· Stay up to date on legislation for all countries where our employees are based;
· Ensure policies are compliant with the company size and location of employees and respect all health & security protection for employees;
· Draft and ensure signature of all end of contract/termination documents;
· Monitor work permits and visas;
💙 About you:
· You have proven experience in Payroll Management in France.
· Strong Knowledge of labor law for France.
· You have an eye for detail and are very organized, solution-focused with great analytical skills.
· Remote or global experience in HR Admin is a big plus.
· You speak English fluently.
🙌🏽 Why joining the tribe:
· We are a human and passionate team
· Open source mindset
· We're scaling: We still have a lot more amazing things to do. You won't get bored
· Remote-first company
👾Strapi benefits mindset:
· Work from anywhere: we're a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
· Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
· Equity for everyone: we win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
· Parents on a mission: 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
· You'll always be up to date: we’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
· Grow as you are: from day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
· Bi-annual off sites: we gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
· Mental health support: we offer unlimited Moka.care one-on-one sessions with certified specialists
💥 Our Talent Acquisition process:
· This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
· First interview with Danielle (Talent Acquisition Manager) — 30 minutes.
· Technical Assignment
· Assignment debriefing - 1 hour.
· Team meetings — 30 minutes (each).
· Founder meeting — 30 minutes
· Values assessment with Fanny (Head of People) — 60 minutes
· Reference check
At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.