Fight Climate Change and Turn your Business Green
Resources to find a job
As a Frontend Engineer, you will build our web-client by working collaboratively and interactively, delivering a pixel-perfect cloud-based application. You will closely work together with our CEO and Lead Engineer and will have significant decision making power on the technologies and architecture that we use to build out the platform.
***The bottom line is that the things we build help make the world a better place and we would love for you to join us and help!***
# Do You?
- Want to be an integral part of a fast paced team?
- Want to build something from the ground up?
- Use your epic skills to create good in the world?
- Create pixel-perfect UIs?
- Take pride in your work?
- Enjoy and feel energised by building new things?
- Keep asking questions until you understand everything rather than say yes and then feel lost?
*Then join us to help build something amazing!*
# Your Mission
- Implementation of pixel-perfect, smooth user-experience front-end UIs.
- Development of high-quality code based on defined user stories, including unit/integration tests and code documentation of suitable quality for the product increments in rapid iterations.
- Support, maintenance and optimisation of our development and production system environments including the continuous delivery pipeline.
- Significant decision making power on the technologies and architecture that we use to build the platform.
# Your Experience
- 1+ years of professional experience, ideally in a similar role.
- Superior Command of frontend frameworks like VueJS, ReactJS or Angular.
- Taking adequate measures to ensure code quality (inclusive Code Reviews).
- Experience in continuous development and deployment tools.
- Self-directed, able to contribute and see ahead of the current development timeline.
- English working proficiency and communications skills (verbal and written).
- As a plus:
- Excellent knowledge of the VueJS Ecosystem
- Startup experience as an early employee or founder.
# Our Offer
Work and define a product from the ground up that has a tangible positive impact on our world while using the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Work in a young startup with an experienced team and great VC backers.
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community.
- High degree of autonomy.
- All the latest tech you need.
- Skip the commute and work from home,
- Flexible working hours.
- Room for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Generous equity package.
*PS: We value a hands-on approach and appetite to learn above everything else, so if that sounds like you we encourage you to still apply even if you do not fit the above mold perfectly.*
Apply now by sending your CV, Portfolio & LinkedIn to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)