New Paths to learning
Resources to find a job
Digital Sales Representative
Remote, Noord Holland, NL
Impact the Moment
Do you want to impact educators and institutions across Europe? Our sales teams thrive on building meaningful relationships with educators, learners, and professionals. We are seeking a driven, energetic, and motivated Digital Sales Representative to sell and promote our digital Access portfolio to medical and engineering educational institutions, clinical organisations, and the corporate sector, across Europe.
How can you make an Impact?
You will be responsible for winning new customers from these market sectors, managing the account relationships, partnering with the wider sales team, (Channel and Inside Sales), and working closely with marketing and product teams.
We are open to where our new Digital Sales Representative is based, with a preference to either the Netherlands or Italy, but there will be an expectation to travel across the territory, using our sales framework to create opportunities and long-lasting relationships with key customers. You will successfully achieve assigned revenue targets by closing deals and engaging with all necessary stakeholders through the sales cycle.
What can you expect?
· Proactively contacting existing and potentially new customers via phone, online communication tools, email, and face-to-face meetings.
· Be the point of contact and relationship manager for our customers and foster these relationships with a diverse group of decision makers; individual academics, faculty, governments, heads of e-learning, etc.
· Driving the revenue and market growth for our Access portfolio across the territory, whilst contributing to sales plans and customer retention and account management strategies.
· Utilising internal and external data to ensure that customers are thoroughly researched to develop sales plans that meet the customer’s needs. Accurate and timely input of data and results onto Salesforce.com.
We’re looking for someone with:
· Previous sales experience in this complex region, coupled with the understanding of managing the complete sales cycle.
· Experience within a digital, software or online products environment.
· An understanding of the Higher Education, publishing, or professional-learning sectors.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
· Fluent English is essential.
Why work for us?
At McGraw Hill, you will be empowered to make a real impact on the learning experience. Every day your individual efforts contribute to the lives of millions. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance, and an achievable sales bonus, as well as the chance to play your part and experience a sense of fulfilment that will inspire you to even greater heights.
As an education innovation company, we’re proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we’ll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we’ll impact the world.