Mendix is a low-code app development platform
Resources to find a job
Customer Success Operations Manager
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
Customer Success Operations Manager
We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for customer success and expansion. As thew International Customer Success Manager, you will join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional team who is transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
· Support Zone and Region leaders by reviewing and analysing baseline reporting to extrapolate key business insights that help drive data driven decision making and advance strategy.
· Drive cross collaboration with teams to aid in the development of strategic install base plays to help drive platform adoption and customer stickiness.
· Coordinate and drive fiscal year planning for targets, capacity requirements, and ecosystem prioritisation.
· Enable and manage the CS Ops International team.
· Monitor the execution of strategic priorities to ensure goals/KPIs are met.
· Own and maintain regular operations cadence with Zone and region leaders.
· Collaborate and coordinate with the Analytics team to continue support of reporting automation as initiatives, priorities, and requirements as they shift.
· 5-10 years sales or customer success operations & analytics experience working with multiple stakeholders
· Manager experience required.
· Strong analytical, data-oriented mindset and the ability to use data to drive insights and decision-making.
· Strong stakeholder and project management capabilities.
· Skilled communicator with interpersonal relationship skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience.
· Salesforce.com experience required.
· Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
· Excellent organisational as well as multi-tasking skills.
· Demonstrates ability to work autonomously and, where necessary, problem-solve with limited guidance.
· Experience with FF PSA or services automation tool preferred.
Working at Mendix
Mendix has been recognized as a Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While each employee brings their own unique cultures and personalities to the workplace, we collectively live by our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles:
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.